Monday 6 October 2014

Korean goodies: Ferderma Egyptian Mask Pack review





Here comes another review of a Korean sheet mask, this time it's Ferderma Egyptian Mask Pack. I use these masks regularly for two reasons: first, they suit my lazy personality. The only thing you need to do is unfold one and place it on your face, wait for 15 minutes or so and take it off and it's done! And the second reason is that I've collected a ton of these thanks to my regular purchases of Memeboxes. This particular one was added to Memebox Special #19 Cleansing Kit.

Most of sheets masks are similar, but in this case I noticed some differences that would put me off buying any more of these. First of all, it's too small for my face and I don't think that my head or face os particularly big, but clearly this is made to match Asian features. The second thing , it's extremely full of liquid, which normally is a good thing, but this time it was a bit too much as the essence rushed out of the sachet, causing spillage, started flooding my mouth, eyes and dripping off my chin while I was wearing the mask. The recommended application time (30 min) is also too long for my liking.

The mask is packed with rosemary extracts and EGF components that are supposed to prevent wrinkles , firm up sagging skin and improve its texture.

After using this mask my skin was very moist, but not sticky at all. The remains of the essence absorbed or dried out quickly, leaving my skin nice and soft, glowy, but feeling in need of a moisturiser. It was a nice mask overall and I really liked the results, but I wouldn't purchase because of the lack of comfort when wearing this.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment